Free dynamic DNS with IPv6
- Improved CSV, Plaintext and JSON export (the JSON limit has been lifted).
- Reduced export interval down to 4 hours (from once per day).
public-dns.tk expired and a domain grabber registered it again to do affiliate marketing for smartdnsproxy.com.
Now I use public-dns.info for the english version.
- Add check to test DNSSEC support.
- Collect statistical data about number of valid/invalid nameservers and valid/invalid checks per hour.
- Add a reliability factor that shows how often a server passed the check during the last 30 days.
- Add an additional download for all nameservers (including unchecked/invalid).
- Limited the displayed nameservers to the 100 most recently checked per country.
Rewrite of the DNS checker in Go.
is available at Github.
Periodically generate CSV and Plaintext exports and limit JSON export to 100 entries.
This is necessecary to handle the current amount of > 200k valid nameservers.
- During the past two weeks someone submitted around 400k addresses to our site.
- XML exports removed because they require too many resources.
- XML, JSON and CSV exports are cached on the first request for some hours.
- Link local IPv6 addresses excluded.
- English version on public-dns.tk launched.
- Use multiple threads for DNS checking.
- Differentiate the errors Timeout and Refused.
- Subpages for countries added.
- GeoIP added.
- Exports added.
German version on www.ungefiltert-surfen.de launched.
Diese Seite anzeigen auf
bithopper (at) jabber.ccc.de [OTR Fingerprint: 2748EB64 5E884014 9CD6D73E 50AEBA8E 559AC8C7]
Ruby On Rails